Friday, December 02, 2011

One of my favorite things

There are so many things I like about being a mom. I love watching my children learn something new. I love watching them ineract with each other -- those special moments I catch Josie snuggled up to one of the big kids or Kyra and Katie telling stories and giggling after bedtime. I love watching them develop their interest or investigate something to figure it out. I love when one of my kiddos will walk by and hug me. I love when I see God working in their lives. I love catching them in the act of kindness.

Josie & David

Josie, Kyra & David

Jo Jo playing contently

Josie & David
This does not imply by any means that my kids are perfect, that we do not have those days that by 8:15 I'm ready for a "do over" or that we do not have some major areas of training..it just means that I try to find the good things in the everyday things of being a mom.

No comments: