Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Addition to Chesser Home

Okay and now the REAL reason I have not been blogging lately...the Chesser home is expanding and our new blessing is due May 26th. As a result, mom has spent A LOT of time not waking up until I absolutely have to and laying on the couch in the evening trying to curb the major desire to throw up! Love morning, noon and evening sickness. The kids are SOOOO excited! So please keep us in your prayers for a healthy mom & baby!! I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Brienna said...

Still smiling!!! I just knew you would have another one! All day sickness stinks! Hope it goes away- like NOW! Let's see. What holiday can you go for in May? Cinco de Mayo? Mother's Day? Memorial Day? Start planning - haha! Love you!

Rachelle said...

Congratulations, what a HUGE blessing!! You could shoot for Blake's birthday May 21st, not that it's a holiday. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Deja said...

Was wondering how long you would take to post this news...we are rejoicing rejoicing rejoicing for and with your family.